12 December 2016
We are writing to inform you that next term we will be introducing changes to our behaviour policy. Staff are working hard to engage all our pupils in their learning and to achieve their very best.
A copy of the behaviour policy is available to read on our website www.bude-jnr.cornwall.sch.uk
We are enthusiastic and confident about this change to the behaviour policy and know you will support us.
Our policy is based on the belief that:
- Good behaviour is not automatically learned but needs to be taught at school and supported by parents.
- Classroom behaviour can change due to many factors and that we, as staff can assist children to manage their behaviour more effectively.
Our purpose is: –
- to maintain levels of good behaviour
- to provide a consistent approach in rewarding good behaviour
- to provide a consistent approach in responding to unacceptable behaviour
- to ensure that behaviour does not inhibit learning or impede the potential of all members of our school community.
- to keep everyone safe.
We greatly appreciate your ongoing support to help your child to be the best that they can be.
A copy of our new responses to behaviour can be viewed below.
Mrs Sally Gordon